Tuesday 10 August 2010

Surfing & surfing

The other day these kids shook the beach with their invention, a surf board dragged by a fishing boat. They were giggling for hours, falling off, stirring the water. Looked like so much fun! Which reminded me...
...about a lifetime ago, I've had a taste in San Sebastian, though the waves were no fishing boat (have never drunk so much sea water -possibly small fish too!- in my life).

Didn't care much about what we wore as long as it took us to the beach. Well, life's got humour: these days surfing to me is being online, posting about clothes.

Where have I put that boogie board I wonder.

6 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

you're so lucky to be able to surf, that looks so much fun! I live in a city that's more a business district and we have to travel hours to get to the beaches so I can't surf. hahaha. hope you enjoyed your Summer though!

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Wow how i wish i can surf too but i'm a scared and i haven't tried doing it. Anyway, i like your pics.

Alecca Rox said...

@ Wynne Prasetyo - before u envy me too much, I haven't surfed (in the sea) for the last 10 years! don't live too close to a 'surfable' beach either. can't complain about my summer though:)

Rosalina S. said...

cool! (:

Siru said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for your kind words!

juliet xxx

yiqin; said...

Ah I would like to try surfing!