Thursday 3 June 2010

Ring a bow

New ring. No seriously, it's a ring.
I have a thing for gift-bows thus this was a yei upon sight - even though I am not a rings person. It's another one of my Sugarline Productions treasures, all glossy-fied, covered by liquid glass.
Came in many colours but I went for gold. Once slid on my finger some irony effect hit me and I just had to have it. Sugarline Productions will be participating at the Synch version of the MeetMarket starting tomorrow*

*I heard you have to be a Synch ticket holder to enter the area so keep it in mind.

9 comments:

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Wow that ring is amazing! I love it, am gonna spy that shop now!
http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

Thalia said...

this is pure art! i wanted it i need it!

annie said...

love this ring!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

meraldia said...

Πανέμορφο σχέδιο!

Anonymous said...

Alecca this is soooo good! i love it! Bravo Katerinaki!

ShoppingTherapy said...

τρελό hot item για φέτος. έψαχνα για κάτι αντίστοιχο (σε μενταγιόν) φέτος και δεν έβρισκα. μετά το ξέχασα. τώρα το ξαναθυμήθηκα. γκρουμφ!

Alecca Rox said...

@ stella - Katerina can make you anything you like upon request, message her if the urge is back;)

ToKataifi said...

exo kego ena ena daxtilidi me enan huge roz fiogo apo tin katerina.....prepi na vgaloume foto me ta daxtilidia mas!!!!
na gnoristoune vre aderfe!

(poso 8ea ine i katerina??? tin "pao" apistefta!)

k said...

fabulous!!!!i have been obsessing with rings for the last 3 months!!love it

http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/