Tuesday 8 June 2010

Flip-flops 'cause it's hot

Ok, it's hot. My feet refuse to stay trapped, I might aswell start with a strawberry red laquer to mark that. And a new set of flip-flops to keep them happy. Bought them with perspective, gold will look precious once tanned. Precious for 14 euros is not bad at all.
Often I'm asked where on earth do I dig out 'made in Greece' footwear. It's not that hard really, it's everywhere. My shoe heaven is a particular street in Pireaus, I've posted all about it before. However, I'm sure there are similar places in other cities.

*Don't get me wrong, I don't go for the first 'made in Greece' tag I see. But, if the food at home is great, I'm not gonna spend money on take-away:)

8 comments:

natalie said...

Love your nail polish! Great buy, gold on tanned skin looks great!

Florendia said...

Ακόμα ψάχνω για τις σαγιονάρες του φετινού καλοκαιριού... Θέλω να είναι όμορφες και άνετες. Καλό το χρυσό πάντως:)

Mata said...

Amen!

Elena said...

Nice! They could become friends with the red Sandals I bought for the exact same reason! Although mine are from Zara...

Anonymous said...

Pink attack! This color is so irresistable in summer! I study in Pireaus but never visited the street tou mentioned! To be honest I hated Pireaus since it was such a torture to travel from Athens to my university at 7 o'clock or something and then back with the transportation! Now that I'm finishing I think I am gonna miss it!

efi said...

i just bought a pair of sandals, made in greece! i'm trying to spend money on made in greece products, when the quality is good enough!

Anne's Cake Party said...

love the polish and the cute flip flops!
*Annie

Tina A. said...

Cute flip flops and gorgeous hot pink nail polish!!!! :)

xxx