Monday 7 June 2010

Fashion-proof pink

Occasionaly I have these fashion-proof pink moments (somehow it was the plan for 2010 anyway). I am not really into listing my outfit details, but yesterday I got asked several times what are my shoes. Well, they are inspiration for diy projects because they too come straight from my student years in London - a while ago. I guess you can call them retro now.

*speaking of pink, this FTBC Barbie competition came to an end last Wednesday and yes, we had a winner. I don't normally announce winners, they like their privacy, but this one happens to be a blogger, so: congrats Tex!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh alecca why are you doing this to us! I have several diy plans already! You put another one on the list! Those shoes took my brains!

Mata said...

Πολύ ωραίο σύνολο και τα παπούτσια πραγματικά πρωτότυπα (αν και οχι το στυλ μου). Βλέπω τα μαλλιά σου και ενώ είχα αποφασίσει να κόψω τα δικά μου (που είναι στο ίδιο μήκος με τα δικά σου) και το μετανιώνω!Φοβερα!

Anonymous said...

θελω τα παππούτσια και τα μαλλιά σου!!!

Anonymous said...

nice outfit :)
Have you seen my fashion outlet ? Hint hint hint! :D

Lorelai Sebastian said...

i zwni ta spaei!!!
ciao!

T said...

pink and black - one of my favorite combos! and thanks for the shout!

Anonymous said...

-gorgeous outit,
lovely shoes but aren't they awkward too walk in?
ahah, great blog,
cx.

Alessia said...

Oh I love your pink shirt!!!!


www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

AshleyJoAnne said...

http://ashl3yjoann3.blogspot.com

i like your blog!