Thursday 13 May 2010

Charm-ing

What's hanging from my belt in this post is not exactly a charm, although I often use it as one.
It's a necklace by Sugarline Productions which I tend to wear a lot. It's pop, it's bling, it's got a lot of potential, I tell you. But to me, it's also a shiny image of a car that got me to all places beautiful in my teens, my grandad's Honda Civic - which was silver but this is close enough.
Accessories come in many shapes and colours now but seeing sweet memories in them, this kind of connection does not happen every day. Well, unless you visit Sugarline Productions headquarters every day. I find all of her hand-made pieces emotionally charged.

Speaking of "everyday", soon that won't be a problem. Sugarline Productions -among others- will be just a click away before you know it. A rather promising eshop is about to hit our screens, a little bird told me.

4 comments:

Florendia said...

Cool necklace!

Lorelai Sebastian said...

loove your charm'ing car!
very pop!!
i tsada episis se autib ti fwtografia fainetai teleia!!!

"Los Angelinos" said...

Καλημέρα. please τσέκαρε το mail σου. Οσο αφορά το κολιέ είναι σούπερ, γενικά τα αξεσουάρ της είναι πολύ παιχνιδιάρικα. Στο γραφείο μου συχνά σκουλαρίκια μαργαρίτες που έχω αγοράσει απο Sugarline Productions. Καλή συνέχεια

fashionist__ahead said...

teleiooo..!!!
to latreuw...
:)