Sunday 17 January 2010

Blogger panel @ Premium, Berlin

I've received this notice and I'm kicking myself I didn't book that ticket to Berlin this season. I know (frozen) Berlin is reading so chuck on something warm and go attend this on my behalf:

PREMIUM SYMPOSIUM Fall/Winter 2010/11
BLOGGER PANEL: FASHION BLOGS – HYPE OR FUTURE?

Suzy Menkes: “The world changed, when fashion instead of being a monologue, became aconversation. And that's never going to stop.“

For the seventh time running, the PREMIUM SYMPOSIUM is inviting luminaries from the international fashion industry to talk about themes and trends that are important to the business.

The panel will be moderated by Mary Scherpe (blogs: “Stil in Berlin”, “Quite Contrary”) who will lead a discussion on the significance of fashion blogs and their future, fashion reporting in print and online media, and the actual communication between media and users.

Guests:

Suzy Menkes, International Herald Tribune (via Video)
Imran Amed, Business of Fashion
Markus Luft, Gala Germany
Christoph Amend, ZEITmagazin
Sven Schöne, K-MB Agency for Brand Communication GmbH
Annette Weber, InStyle Germany (tbc)

BLOGGER PANEL: FASHION BLOGS – HYPE OR FUTURE?
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2010
2 pm
PREMIUM AUDITORIUM
STATION-Berlin 1st floor
Luckenwalder Strasse 4 – 610963 Berlin

For accreditation - please send an email to:
symposium@premiumexhibitions.com

.......................................................................

- Here's a glimpse of how Premium was for me last season.

2 comments:

Ivan McK said...

WOW! Sounds like an awesome event...wish I could be there.

+8!3

Marietta said...

Definitely not the same for me and I've never heard of color synesthesia, I find it amazing and you got me searching on the internet around about it!