Saturday 28 March 2009

FWA 27/03

Day 1, Makis Tselios, Kathy Heyndels. Arrived late, Tselios' show was packed, my pics were crap so I owe you. At Heyndels' I went early so here's what I have to share:
Clearly there was an issue with my camera, settings & lights so lets call my shots arty (=shakey and amateur).
Creative direction by Al Giga. Thought show was fresh and alive. Will elaborate at a future post.Front row lovelies: designer Frida Karadima and on her left, stylist Dimitris Strepkos who'll be making his debut as a designer with collection "Celebrity Skin" (along with Eleni Barla) in this coming Athens Xclusive Designers Week.
Ah... Technopolis' ground, comprising of tiles placed with wide spaces between them. What a killer for those who wear heels at Fashion Week. (who doesn't?) Invites should be coming with a warning.

1 comment:

josie said...

thats so cool!
thank you for your lovely jubbly comments on my blog, by the way :)
x x x x x x