Monday 9 February 2009

Last Monday

Here's one of the sweetest messages I've received in a while, sent to me by my mate as she left for work last Monday at 7ish in the morning, in Paris:
It reads: "open the window-it's snowing!"
And indeed it was. A beautiful sight to me, who doesn't often get to see snow in Athens...
Can't say I had the right clothes for the occassion with me though! Was not expecting that! (won't be posting outfit details in this one, unless someone wants to know something in particular. Since the last post I am trying to decide if naming the brands offers anything to promoting original style besides promoting...the actual brands. Do let me know what you think on this.)
And how could I be prepared: this is what the athenean sky looked like the day I left (today also by the way).
So, back to this award...
Laroux tagged me about a week ago, so today I am choosing to pass this award to Jen from Mahalo Fashion.
Jen, please find instructions on what to do here. I find your blog so cool, don't think anybody does more accurate, up-to-date and complete reports on events and faces!
*How appropriate, in her latest post she's talking about awards too. The Grammys that is!

6 comments:

Marietta said...

Ooh how chic you are!Paris appropriate! :)

Larissa said...

Love that outfit, the boots are so chic!

Btw - I've tagged you for a blog interview / quiz thingy, take it up if you want to, it's your call :)

x

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Wow! I never thought you would get snow there. @_@ I like that plaid you're wearing.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Thank you so much for the award and the write up, you are too sweet. I left you a little thank you note on my blog. xx

Alecca Rox said...

the plaid tunic is by Know-How, no website to point out:S

kaitlyn said...

love your outfit. =]