Tuesday 23 December 2008

Black Pumps

These are my new pumps. Fake, black aligator pumps. I am sooo happy for this buy. First of all they are very easy to walk on, which means hours of dancing around the Christmas tree tomorrow. Second I bought them for 400 euros. Ooops. I meant 40. Fourty euros, can you believe it? I've discovered this shoes paradise (location to be revealed in a following post) where everything is magically cheaper to anywhere else. My sister is still kicking herself for buying some boots for 100 euros, which we then found there for a mere 35!

Front hidden wedge is most likely what makes them so impossibly comfy.

The zip at the back was love at first sight. I think it is ever so stylish in a sort of ..kinky way.


And the length of the heels will keep me at a decent height this holiday!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Lopi said...

Congratulations, they are amazing! And being comfortable as well is always a plus!
Please do tell everything about this shoe heaven!!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those are awesome. The zip detail is gorgeous.
Too bad you missed the party too! Sigh, life is hard. ^_-
P.S. Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

i love the zipper! i think that exposed zippers add so much to a piece of clothing. i love love love them on skirts!
happy holidays..

i love your blog! please check out mine. its brand new!
xoxo
NYY
(www.confessionsofnyyouth.wordpress.com)